International air freight and international shipping is very different, the first transportation difference is bigger, the speed of shipping a month or 2 months to basic and air is basically to within a week, thus, international air freight bill of lading and Marine bill of lading is also different.
< a > international air freight bill of lading
1. Meaning: refers to the shipper of the bills of lading drawn up or commissioned by the shipper to the carrier or its agent, the shipper for carriage on the carrier routes between the shipper and the carrier the goods of the transport contract signed certificate.
2. : < 1 > is to conclude the contract of carriage of goods by air between the carrier and the shipper of documentary evidence;
< 2 > is the shipment of goods or by the shipper to the carrier collector documents of the goods.
< 3 > is freight settlement certificates and freight receipt;
< 4 > is the carrier to transport the goods in the whole process of cargo transport organization;
< 5 > is an international import and export goods to deal with documents of customs clearance.
< 6 > is proof of cargo insurance.
3. The purpose of the league: international air transport, air transport bill of lading generally consists of a type 12 league: sanlian Original Copy (the Original), six league (Copy) and the joint extra copies.
4. Use: < 1 > air freight bill of lading is the contract of carriage that is not the privilege on the voucher, can not be transferred, in the front of the bills of lading with the words \"non-negotiable\" (NOTNEGOTIABLE).
< 2 > air freight bill of lading can be used for a single type of goods transport, can also be used for a collection of different kinds of goods transportation.
< 3 > to a single transport of goods, but also can be used for connecting transport of goods.
< 4 > a air waybill can be used for a shipper at the same time, same place checked by the carrier to the same destination of one or more pieces of the goods of the same consignee.
< 5 > to fill in the shipper responsible for the correctness of the particulars and statements relating to the goods.Due to fill the waybill and statements do not conform to the rules, or incomplete, incorrect, for the loss caused by the carrier or others, the shipper shall bear the liability for compensation.
< 6 > the validity of the air waybill: when the goods shipped to the destination, the consignee and take delivery of the goods on the waybill delivered united sign, bills of lading as transport the validity of the contract documents.As a transportation contract, as a legal basis should be extended to the period of validity of valid for two years after the stop of transportation.
< 7 > full set of original: air waybill must file marked \"original\" the shipper/consignee or consignor of the league, even if a credit requires a full set of original air waybill, also submitted as long as the shipper.
< > 8 after shipment has yet to pick up the goods before, if the shipper to the carrier or agent forward air waybill changes, generally, the carrier should give satisfaction.
< 2 > international Marine bill of lading
1. The definition of the bill of lading: Air Freight a bill of lading is evidence of the contract of carriage of goods by sea and the goods have been received by the carrier or the shipment, which guarantee the delivery of documents as well as the carrier.
2. The basic function of bill of lading:
< 1 > the bill of lading is the contract of carriage of goods by sea
< 2 > the bill of lading is proved that the goods have been received by the carrier or the shipment of the goods receipt
< 3 > with which the bill of lading is the carrier to ensure delivery of the goods
< 4 > from the point of foreign trade and transportation business, the role of the bill of lading is: the bill of lading is the carrier to the shipper cargo transport request to have the conditions to realize a written confirmation.
< 5 > the bill of lading is the carrier to the shipper cargo transport request to have the conditions to realize a written confirmation.
< 6 > b/l is bank settlement of exchange is the most important files in the file < 7 > bill of lading is between the shipper and forwarder, forwarder between the carrier and pay the freight charges and credentials.
3. Types of bills of lading: paper bills of lading and the electronic message of bill of lading, bill of lading and the goods for shipment on board bill of lading, clean bill of lading, and not clean bill of lading, straight bill of lading, and not original bill of lading to order of the bill of lading and bill of lading, through bill of lading, Air Freight transshipment b/l and multimodal transport bill of lading, bill of lading ship company, nvocc bill of lading and freight forwarders bill of lading, through bill of lading, anti-dated b/l, and sign the bill of lading. Wen Jie international express provides bulk shipping services and freight shipping services.
4. The use of the bill of lading: < 1 > the bill of lading confirmation: mainly includes made out the bill of lading content, such as description of goods, quantity, size, weight, etc., including bill of lading issued, issue date, place of issue, issue number confirmation.
< 2 > endorsement and transfer of the bill of lading: straight bill of lading, shall not be transferred.Not straight bill of lading, transferred without endorsement;Indicates the bill of lading, must pass a special indorsement or endorsed in blank can be transferred.
< 3 > of bill of lading correction: after the issuance of the bill of lading, the shipper put forward to change the bill of lading, Air Freight the consignee has not pick up the goods under the premise of general shipping company shall be satisfied.Premise is that the shipper must present a written change application and ensure that pay the fee.