According to the actual cargo situation on the Air Freight packaging Detailed classification:
1, soft, dry, pressure, not afraid of collision items of air packaging requirements, such as clothes, shoes and socks and so on. These goods can be packed with cloth or tough paper (multi-layer package of goods); and then tied with a rope for the shape. If you are afraid of damage to the goods, can be used in the packaging up and down thick paper or wood board and then tied.
2. The packaging of these goods is very strong, the general packaging of these goods to use a strong pressure of the corrugated boxes, calcium plastic boxes, wooden boxes or metal box packaging, but to the packaging of the goods, Note that the thickness of the wooden box should not be less than 1 cm.
3, fragile items of air packaging requirements, such as glass, ceramic utensils and so on. These goods should be sturdy and durable with corrugated boxes, calcium plastic boxes, wooden boxes or metal box packaging, between the pieces and the board to set aside 2 cm gap, filled with soft materials, the contents of the box if more than one Pieces, but also with corrugated paper, sponge, straw and other objects wrapped, must not have a gap to prevent the goods in the air crash collision damage.
4, greasy, smell and easy to return to the goods of the air transport packaging requirements, such as ham, salted fish and so on. The packaging of these goods must be a layer of plastic bags or wax paper to wrap tightly, and then into the sturdy pressure of the corrugated box, calcium plastic box, Air Freight wooden box or metal box, to prevent damp.
5, liquid or volatile items of air transport packaging requirements; these goods must first be packed into a fully sealed container, and then into the sturdy pressure of the corrugated box, calcium plastic box, wooden box or metal box, and box Inside and outside the gap around the place, to use soft and absorbent material can be fully filled to prevent leakage of liquid. With a glass container filled with liquid, the capacity of each container shall not exceed 500 ml; single cargo gross weight to not more than 25 kg is appropriate.
6, the powder type of air transport packaging requirements; this and liquid air packaging requirements almost, can also be used paper bag, and then into the sturdy pressure of the corrugated box, calcium plastic box, wooden box or metal box, but the box The use of wood chips and other stuffing, Air Freight and lined with oil paper, wax paper and other things, just in case of melting, defacement of other mail; with a hard paper drums, barrels, plywood barrels of the requirements of the barrel body is not broken, The lid is sealed and the bucket is strong and firm. Single piece of goods gross weight to not more than 25 kilograms is appropriate, with glass loaded, the contents of each bottle should not exceed 1 kg.
7. Iron goods of the air packaging requirements, such as knives, cone and so on. To box, box space, but also with soft materials to fill.
8. Metal equipment and other bulky items of air packaging requirements, such as mechanical parts, equipment and so on. If the pressure, you can use thick cloth packaging, and then tied with a rope; if not pressure, to box, box gap at the fragrance of goods compared to the appropriate stuffing; larger, Air Freight outside the box but also with iron hoop Or plastic package with strapping, the use of iron hoop tied to the metal to close the box board nail, can not make the metal protruding box or a sharp edge spikes.
9. Is not afraid of the collision of the whole or the whole bundle of goods of the air transport packaging requirements; where corners rough, with a blade, hook or a convex teeth, seams, Air Freight damaged pockets or other mail may be loaded box, or Wrapped in thick cloth wrapped tightly with a rope or tightened with iron; where the corners smooth, smooth surface, will not damage the bag and other rope fabric can be used to tie or wrap strong.
10. Valuables air packaging requirements, such as watches, gold and silver, jewelry and so on. These goods should be packed with rugged paper or metal boxes or wooden boxes, where the gap is filled with soft material, and the outer box is best packed with tough paper or cloth.
11. Precise and fragile, brittle and fragile goods of the air packaging requirements; single cargo gross weight to not more than 25 kg is appropriate, Air Freight you can use the following methods: ① Suspension packaging: that is, with a few springs or rope, from the box (In outer packing); (3) Packaging of glassware: Should be made of foam with sufficient thickness (2) Packing: (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) And other cushion material wrapped tightly, plus a solid corrugated box or wooden box, the contents of the box shall not be shaking; ④ anti-inverted packaging: the chassis is large, there are portable ring or roof-type box cover; not flat glass Plate, windshield, etc. must use such packaging.